Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Naked N Wild Phonesex!

 

Hi guys, how ya doing? I haven't written a blog in a long time. I feel like getting naked soon. I'll have to remove each of my clothing slowly. I can already tell, that your hard, throbbing cock is ready for me. One of my favorite Phonesex roleplays to act out is ageplay. I don't have any limits, when it comes to talking dirty over the phone. I love listening to men, get off in in my ear. It gets me all wet, in my panties. My panties are slowly going up my little butt crack. I want to tease you first, before I remove them. The front of my panties are already dripping wet. I don't want take them off, just yet though. I think we should take our time. If you want to know more about me, then below is the list of the kind of calls, I like doing. 

Phone Sex/Roleplays:
Ageplay*
Naughty Neighbor*
Teacher/Student*
College Party*
Tease And Denial*
Accomplice*
Daddy's Girl*
Babysitter*


Vanessa*
877-814-6794 EXT 100337
http://myphonesite.com/adult/naughtyphonesexhotties/website-operator.html/337/Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment